Sunday, November 20, 2005

Really, I have an excuse.

I've been verbally spanked by my friendly co-bloggers for my poor neglected blog. Although I may deserve it (thank you may I have another?), here's my excuse:

I spent the last 2 weeks in DuPont, Washington taking a certification training course on Problem Solving and Decision Making. I am now a semi-professional Problem Solver. (No, I don't want to hear about your issues with your mother.) Yes, my little chaotic artistic brain was given a full once over on drawing within the lines of process. We had class from 8 – 5:30 pm everyday with 5 full hours of homework each night. Plus, we had about 8 hours of homework over the weekend. I was in problem solving bootcamp.

I have always been amazed when happenings seemed to randomly fit together like a perfect puzzle. My two weeks solidified my belief in life as a planned system and if you were to pull back far enough or look close enough you would see the pattern.

So, be kind and give me a day or so to recover and I'll be back to my usual ramblings.

4 comments:

Matildakay said...

Just what I've been looking for a professional problem solver! I've got this huge Fred Flintstone problem... I'm looking for a professional solution since my amateur solutions have all failed.

Can you help a girl out???

Nice to have you back...

Nick Belardes said...

I have a problem with kids who flick boogers

Julia said...

For a small fee I can help you both out...

Anonymous said...

I am a kid who flicks boogers...