Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Ooooooo, ooo, ooo!

Today was like Christmas Morning as I stood in line at the Post office. Like a small child waiting to talk to Santa, I hear a booming voice hush the crowd. “Anyone that doesn’t have a cash transaction can step over here.” I looked around at all the droopy faces when the jolly Postal worker (OK, jolly might be stretching this story a bit) made eye contact with me. He had the…you just won the prize of the day grin, sorta. Yep, in my mental pj’s with the built in footies, I gleefully shuffled right up to the front and happily turned over my UPS notice. Oh the joy I felt as I skipped out to my car to rip open my package!

What to my wondering eyes should I see, but my lil’ fiver post waiting for me! I know, enough already with the lame Christmas theme…

Awe, my very first artist stamp.

Thank you Anna Banana for your hard work. Thank you Tim Mancusi for setting the stamp up digitally. His stamp is the one with the gun right next to my non-politically inspired Fiver. The stamps turned out great!

I know, my picture posts are pretty poor quality…a scanner is on the Christmas list!

1 comment:

Matildakay said...

So can we buy those stamps at the post office?