Sunday, January 01, 2006

You asked for it.

The Best of Art Speak, 2005:

I am not Greg Brown's Stalker received much attention from what I now know are called "Brownies" (I love you guys, but you are FREAKS!) just kidding...not really...no really. Also, some blogger referenced it as if I was some sorta freak...although I am not and NO, N.L. BelardASS you are wrong for saying I wrote it hoping that Greg Brown himself would read it and in return send me a little note or something saying he was charmed and the next time I come to his concert just come up and talk to him because he really actually found me to be totally adorable and cute and smart....anyway, next:

I hate Thomas Kinkade got a lot of hits from people who really love Thomas Kinkade. I have received "Painter of Light" hate mail.

I refuse to Ossify just made me sound sorta like smart ya know.

Brewing Rant made me come off as gay which is OK.

Your Arts in the Mail; Now THAT'S Funny! was just a show that was really the best damn show Bakersfield has ever seen! (Recently winning The Empty Award for the Best Damn Gallery Show of the Year!)

1 comment:

Nick Belardes said...

What? I don't know what you're talking about...

:)

Look at you type in those keywords. hahahaha

have a great year in 2006. Great new projects await thee!