Tuesday, September 26, 2006

O'Hanlon Art Center preview!

It has been a tough weekend with my Groundlings Theatre audition coupled with studio time. However, I'm closer to being ready for my O'Hanlon Center art show in Mill Valley.

By the way, I passed my Groundlings audition and now I am granted the honor of paying them money to take their class!

Here is a preview of two of the three pieces going into the show. Unfortunately, I had to hold up my laptop to get the photos so keep in mind they are blurry and backwards!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Julia! I am so proud of you. Good work, they're all beautiful!

Issi said...

beautiful art, I love your first movie, its amazing, Best Wishes,
Issi

Cyndy Goldman said...

Julia -- it was awesome meeting you at the O'Hanlon Show! love your work and website! it's so great to have a face and person to connect with the work! i've been admiring your work on the WCEA site -- in my mind before meeting you i called you the bunny girl! let's keep in touch and thanks for visiting my blog!!!