Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bakersfield Museum Opening - May 22

I'm in a small group show at the Bakersfield Museum of Art. The curator selected 6 artists throughout the US working in encaustic medium. I would love to see you there!

Melt my Art: Encaustic Expressions
Bakersfield Museum of Art
1930 R Street
Bakersfield, California
Exhibition: May 22 - August 28, 2008
Opening: May 22 at 6:00 - 8:00 pm
www.bmoa.org

My lovely cards will be going out next week. Drop me an email if you want to be on my "Self-promotion to those I love!" list.

Here is a sneak peek at one of the six pieces that will be in the show:

"Twin Difference" 7" x 11"



2 comments:

Missy said...

We are gonna make plans to attend :)
I don't know...it is SO far from our house though!
just kidding...

mel... said...

Congrats. I'd be there if it weren't more than 10 miles away.