Sunday, July 19, 2009

Me sending Me Sweet Somethings on Me Day.

I announced a lovely surprise on Facebook the other day. My friends kept it to themselves and, well...Wow. I surprised myself with a little something special delivered to my work. Oh the look on my face when these beauties arrived:




The reaction from my friends:
Matt Ray
Somebody new???
July 9 at 11:54am

Matt Harmston
Wasn't me...wish I'd have thought of it, though :-)
July 9 at 11:55am

Julia Heatherwick
Julia, Just letting you know how much you mean to me! Have a beautiful day! xoxo, Julia
July 9 at 11:56am

Matt Harmston
Russell Stover chocolates...nice touch. You're such a romantic...
July 9 at 11:57am

Julia Heatherwick
Oh my gosh, you are so sweet Julia! The feeling is mutual! No Matt...not someone new,but someone pretty darn thoughtful. I am so lucky!
July 9 at 11:58am

John Passadino
You are lucky to have you! :)
July 9 at 12:00pm

Missy Wiggins
That is awesome!
July 9 at 12:00pm

Heidi Browne
I love this!
July 9 at 12:05pm

John Passadino <--------Creator of ME Day!<-----Credit for Blog title!
one more.. think of the marketing angle .. "ME" day.. why not? Mothers day, Fathers day.. what about a me day? for FTD and others.. "send yourself flowers today!" copyright that quick!
July 9 at 12:08pm

Alicia Seibert Pollnow
Me day is brilliant!! I bet your surprise is just what you asked for!!!
July 9 at 12:33pm

Bob Kempf
How did you know what to get you?
July 9 at 12:54pm

Kathy Kerwin Riddle
Oh, so clever. Howard is surely proud of you!
July 9 at 1:05pm

Laura Barbera
bwahahahah...my goodness I miss you!
July 9 at 1:09pm

Bill Kelly
Isn't it amazing how someone so close to you can surprise you in such an unexpected yet thoughtful way.
July 9 at 1:57pm

Corena Bahr
Love it.
July 9 at 1:57pm

Julia Heatherwick
How right you are Bill! And Bob...I just listen to me and really, only I know what I need and do I deliver! Thank you all for sharing in our day.
July 9 at 6:51pm · Delete

Julia Carlisle Arnold
That's great.
July 9 at 7:22pm

Ted Diamond
She's a keeper, Julia. Don't let her get away.
July 9 at 7:47pm


"I admire your beauty, brains and badinage. Thinking of you. You know Who."

1 comment:

The Catnap Cottage said...

OMGosh! I am laughing my butt off right now - you exhibit more badinage than anyone I know! LOL!!! And I had to look that word up - new one to me! I am so glad I met you, you crazy girl! :-) Me day! LOL!!!