Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I'm mad at Thomas Heatherwick!

I Googled me today (place romantic music here) as I have Googled me many times in the past. (Oh, don't go there...I know you all have done it!)

Four whole pages, yep, this lil' narcissist has made it to four whopping pages! However, I have a pretty big gripe. Thomas Heatherwick is horning in on my time by squeezing in on my pages. I am told that Sir Thomas is a distant relative that has seen much success for his public sculptures. So, I Googled Thomas Heatherwick. (please do not place romantic music here.) I knew my good Midwestern upbringing would show through. I politely waited until the 24th page to interfere with his face time.

Ok Thomas, the Heatherwick family reunion is in Australia...you can make it up to me by laying down your blue carpet and letting me go first at the buffet!

No comments: