Wednesday, October 05, 2005

"Stickerwoman."

My creative process surely indicates genius. I came home around 8:30 pm tonight with plenty of time to create the piece that has been haunting me all week. I have received two comments thus far on my much awaited balloon animal Dia de los Muertos art piece. OK, I know I put it out there, but come on people…an artist can’t work under this kind of pressure! (I’m talking to you Barbara R. and Matildakay!)

So, I came home and did the usual routine hoping for inspiration. I fed the cat, I pet the cat, I talked on the phone, I left messages for people, I logged onto email and then with a burst of energy I spent 45 minutes finding homes for my Sticker Nation stickers. Oh yes, my creative juices are really working overtime!

Gemini Power!

No title needed.


Did I tell you…

2 comments:

Matildakay said...

You are a f****** genius!! All hail the Gemini Power!

Matildakay said...

Day of the Dead balloon animals is a great idea! Spectacular indeed! I can't wait to see what you come up with... :)