Sunday, October 02, 2005

Major Leakage!

As my thoughts come to a close on Webzine2005, I dream of Webzine2006. It looks like my skills as a “handler” and “candy/soda girl” leaked into the inner Webzine2005 circle! Eddie, chief organizer, seems to be vying for my “handler” skills. Eddie, I’m here for you darling! By the way, do you know Scott?

Today has been a frantic day for Senorita Gallery Director as I get ready for the Dia de los Muertos art exhibit at The Empty Space Gallery. I probably shouldn’t divulge this bit of artistic information, but I have been working last minute on my own submission. Since I’ve taken on the responsibility of Gallery Director, I have had little time to create. I use my group shows as opportunities to force myself to squeeze out some time in the art studio. Which, by the way, is a complete disaster...



It has leaked onto my dining room floor...

It’s coming slow, but I think I have an idea. It revolves around balloon animals. That is all I’m going to tell you. You will have to come to the art opening on Saturday, October 15 from 4 – 7:00 pm to see how I’m going to tie balloon animals to a Day of the Dead
celebration!

No comments: