Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Breaking Ground StUUio

It is the first day of the new year and I was going to get so much accomplished.

Task List:
Clean the house. Not just pick-up, but really dig in.
Pay my bills
Review my 2008 budget
Write the grant for studio equipment - due Friday

What I actually did:

The making of the "Breaking Ground Studio Stamp!"

I drew out my design with a sharpie on paper:


I carved it in a rubber stamp and printed it on my "What White Rabbit?" mailers:


I printed about five, when I noticed is said: Breaking Ground StUUio.

Here was the brainchild fix:


The final version:


I really accomplished something today!

1 comment:

Hey Harriet said...

& a very fine accomplishment at that! Your first few posts inspired me to check out your blog in it's entirety. Hooked me in! Amazing art & wonderful writing. A truly enjoyable & beautiful blog. I'll be regularly checking back, so keep on posting!
Cheers Tracy :)